11th Hour Front Page Forums The Actor’s Green Room

5 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Matthew Boudreau
      Keymaster
      Matthew Boudreau
      Keymaster

Any folks in or can make it to the NJ area (the Pine Barrens) in October? We’ve got Werewolves on the menu and they’re not afraid to eat you. (Wait. That didn’t come out right.) I’m especially looking for an adult female with a strong, maternal voice and folks who like to run around outside.

Pandora Beatrix
      Participant

Hi, got linked here by @AudioAuditions, looks fun! Not sure how I’m meant to go about finding a group, but if anyone needs a Professional Sad Person, lmk!

Monique Boudreau
      Keymaster

Hello and Welcome @doratrix!
      I’ve created a new group for people looking for a show to jump in on. If you accept my friend request, I’ll send you an invite, then just hop in and let people know you’re looking for a production to join.

Monique

Pandora Beatrix
      Participant

I’m still not seeing anything, but I don’t know if I’m not doing something right?

-Dora

Matthew Boudreau
        Keymaster

Apologies. We are working to get everyone using the boards, but old habits die hard. I’ll see if we can get some voices in here.

James Hyett
      Participant

Hi all! Posting this here since it seems like the most active thread on the forum. Myself and two other colleagues have recently embarked on a journey of independent audio drama production, came across this site, and would love to get involved next month! Our writer Shannon is currently working away on the script, and we’d love to meet and work with some new people.

Karim Kronfli

Hi James lots of help available for casting resources. Welcome to the 11th Hour

Matthew Boudreau
      Keymaster

Hello James! Glad to have you aboard! As Karim mentioned, we have lots of folks and folks that know folks who act, direct, sound design, compose and a wealth of other talents and mentors. Shout out here, and if you don’t find what you seek, reach out to Karim, me, or one of the other moderators! We’ll help you build your team.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.