Lindsay is already having trouble

11th Hour Front Page Forums Welcome to the 11th Hour Lindsay is already having trouble

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin’s Glaring avatarMartin’s Glaring
    Participant

I’m having such a hard time right now I’m about to tear my own hair out. I haven’t finished my script because my brother gets SO EXCITED about Halloween that he becomes 10K times more high maintenance (autism spectrum disorder is not fun). The worst part is, he wants to participate in 11th Hour too. Can we do a short story with him the same way we did Martin’s Glaring last year? I have a book of public domain scary stories and he can read one, with a whole lot of audio experimentation. Or, is there an unattached sound designer who would enjoy a short experimental project?

Peter Cornucopia avatarCornucopiaRadio
    Participant

Hi Lindsay, I’m keen to help out another group other than just working on my own teams production this year (which fingers crossed, seems to be going smoothly) If you and your brother can record something, I’m sure I could make it come alive with sound-effects, music and anything else.
    Drop me an email to [email protected] if I can help
    – Peter

Heya Lindsay!
    I totally get it! And of course, Ted is always welcome aboard. I loved what y’all did with Martin’s Glaring last year and would love to play whatever y’all have to offer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.